Spa & Retreat Marketing Strategies
Give Your Spa or Retreat Effective Marketing
Caspar has specialised in travel marketing, focusing on delivering marketing strategies for luxury spas and retreats in both the UK, mainland Europe and Asia, for the last 12 years.
From creating new guest teacher yoga retreat businesses, marketing spas with multiple international locations, writing reviews of a wide range of treatments and therapeutic practices, to creating mobile spas at festivals and exclusive events, Caspar deeply understands the requirements retreat goers and the demands of running retreats and spas round the world.
Filling your retreat centre both at peak season and creating concepts for getting booked up off-season is our speciality. Improving your retreat or spas’ prominence on search engines with Search Engine Otimisation (SEO), digital advertising, content writing, social media and online PR is the main methodology by which we generate your bookings and enquiries.
There is not always a quick win solution to getting you the right customers and filling your capacity; quite often it takes time to identify the best segment to reach out to and then develop exciting new packages and programmes that help your customers get the most from their stay with you and come back time and time again!
Depending on the approach of your business, increasing the awareness of your brand and building relationships with third parties, usually who have a large online presence, can be part of the marketing mix to ensure your business grows over time.
Here at CKSEO, we are also practitioners ourselves, the proprietor is a 30 year practitioner in meditation who can also give Chinese acu-pressure massage. This means, having also written reviews of hundreds of treatments and visited many retreats and spas; that we understand the needs of spa and retreat customers and the sensitivity of the process that discerning clients have when deciding which retreat or spa experience.
We understand the spa and retreat market-place with the various market positions in terms of price, treatments and the depth of retreat programmes that are provided in each retreat. This helps us to position a retreat marketers audience and client base more effectively which optimises your budget, and gets you the customers that are more willing to engage with your services.
From providing mobile spas at music events or parties to increasing your enquiries from your website or third party portals, here are some of the specialist services we enjoy supplying to retreats and spas:
- Online retreat and spa marketing including:
- SEO, Google AdWords, YouTube Videos, Social Media marketing & Online PR
- Increasing booking revenue, conversion ratios
- Reducing cost per click, cost per inquiry, cost per acquisition
- Increasing in-bound telephone inquiry conversion
- Spa marketing at A-list events, mobile spas
- Lead sourcing and networking areas at events
- Content writing, blog posts integrated with Facebook/Tweets
- Retreat Programme design, retreat & spa treatments strategy
- Spa management and consultancy/business planning
- Marketing of wellbeing products online and at events.
- Creating new retreats and spa marketing plans
- Mentoring teams of therapists, marketers and retreat organisers
- Training staff in retreat marketing, spa operations and guest concierge
If you are looking for support or advice on any of the above topics or would just like to connect to see if there could be mutual co-operation for business development do feel free to telephone directly on +(0)203 289 7272 or fill in our contact form for more information about our spa and retreat marketing strategies.