Publishing Case Studies
Over the years Caspar has harnessed expertise creating revenue for customer publishing media, such as magazines, interactive media, and trade association reports to deliver increased engagement with clients as well as reaching marketing and sales objectives for the publisher or trade association. Please find below a couple of contract and customer publishing case studies:
Energy For Tomorrow’s World – Acting Now!
Seminal report by the World Energy Council that follows on from the Kyoto Summit report of 1993. Packed with extensive research from the world’s leading energy companies about why we should be developing more sustainable energy and reducing emissions. The findings of the report predicted a possible increase in temperature of five degrees by 2050.
- Sales team management and motivation
- Developing relationships with CEO’s of some of the worlds biggest energy companies
- Ensuring sponsorship was allocated and on brand
- B2B marketing to energy companies and trade bodies
- 20 sponsors allocated within budget and deadline, exceeding target
Your Wellness Customer Magazine
Your Wellness was the brain child of a well-being entrepreneur to not only increase the wellness of our society but also promote the businesses’ well-being brands.
- Initiation of overall CRM startegy, website design, SEO and publication marketing
- Developing long term relations with advertisers
- Developing the customer magazine franchise
To view our recent testimonials click here.
We are always happy to speak informally about any digital or traditional media marketing questions you have. Do feel free to get in touch to speak in person by calling our telephone number: +(0)44 203 289 7272.